At Jewelry Warehouse, we have an jewelry repair shop to fix and repair your jewelry if needed! Jeff in our jewelry shop, answers some common questions that are frequently asked. If you have any questions about getting your jewelry repaired, please call us! We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have!
1. Can you repair or fix any type of jewelry? – We can fix most jewelry that is brought in the store. However, we don’t work on stainless steel or titanium, as they cannot be sized.
2. What limitations do you have, when up-sizing or down-sizing ring? – Most rings are only made to be sized about 3 sizes up or down, but over the years we have learned a few tricks to get them a little more. We stand behind our craftsmanship and in the event a repaired item has further issues, we will take all steps to satisfy our customers.
3. Can you replace a battery on any type of watch, or just the brands that are sold at Jewelry Warehouse? – We can replace batteries on most watches except eco-drive watches.
4. Is there a warranty on the piece after it’s repaired? – We do not have a formal warranty on our repairs but we do stand behind our work. If something happens to the repair, we will work with the customer in every way to solve the problem.
5. Is there any type of repair that Jewelry Warehouse can do, that other jewelry stores cannot? – Most jewelry stores dove tail their ring sizes. We weld this way and it leaves no solder seems. When you polish the ring, the weld will be much stronger and will last longer. We also have a cad system that we make custom jewelry, like pendants, logos, etc. However it doesn’t make 3d rings.
6. Can you create custom jewelry designs? – Yes, we can create some custom jewelry. Bring in your ideas and we can see what we can do for you.
7. Anything else you’d like to let people know about what you guys can do? – We work on all types of jewelry costume included. Our Lexington, Harbison and Northeast locations are open from 10-7, Monday – Saturday. Our West Columbia location is open from 10-6, Monday – Saturday. Come by and see what we can fix for you!
If you have any questions about getting some jewelry repaired, please call us, we’d be happy to help you!
Blog post by ~ Jelene