What are the ideal pieces you should have in your jewelry collection? What are those main staples that you always go back to? Of course, your jewelry should reflect your own personal style, but the following classic pieces every woman should own.
- Stud earrings – Diamond Stud Earrings will never go out of style. You can wear them with dressy or casual outfits for that extra added bling to your look.
- Hoop Earrings – Whether you wear them as your main earrings, or to pair them with some studs, sterling silver hoops will definitely go with everything.
- Bracelets – Was it your mom’s that she passed down to you? One you saw in a store that you had to have? Right now the trend is to wear multiple bracelets with your watch on the same arm. Stack ’em, pair ’em… color coordinate, match different metals and colors. Whatever your look, bracelets will always look great with your wardrobe.
- A large statement ring – Going out for a fun evening? Wear a huge chunky ring to compliment your little black dress.
- Long necklace – The great thing about a long necklace, is you can wear it so many ways. Go with the simple long look, or loop it around twice or three times for a totally different style.
We hope these suggestions help! Shop with us at Jewelry Warehouse, to add all these pieces to your jewelry wardrobe!